Smart Materials Stabilisation

Reduce road construction costs - reduce aggregate & use insitu materials. Environmentally friendly.

Home > China > Hangzhou Binjiang
Hangzhou Binjiang Consumer Electronics Reviews

Shenzhen Enjoy-Tech Electronics Co.,ltd

(1 reviews)
Google Map of 3/F West,Building 3,Li jincheng Industrial park,shenzhen,guangdong
 , Hangzhou Binjiang, 518129, China
Added: 5 year ago | Views: 1578
Shenzhen Enjoy-Tech Electronics Co.,ltd

Industry: Consumer Electronics
Founded: 2004
Phone: 194 629 8676

3/F West,Building 3,Li jincheng Industrial park,shenzhen,guangdong
Hangzhou Binjiang, 518129


Write a Review

Shenzhen Enjoy-Tech Electronics Co.,ltd Reviews

The reviews expressed on these websites are solely those of their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views, nor are they endorsed by companies-reviews, and its licensors do not guarantee the accuracy of, and are in no way responsible for any content on these websites.
Paul Wright Dapp
United States
IP: **.**.**.188

3 year ago
Purchase $10,000 Headphone and they were no good. 90% of them broke when open and the other 10% did not charge. Contact company and no reply. I also contact Alibaba, but they are no better. I have proof of purchase. Agen was Fancy, no longer work with company. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY...
TO: Paul Wright

China Consumer Electronics - Recent Activity

In-Tech Electronics Ltd Reviews

so if you are thinking of paying for something online with this company, think again! they are huge scam artists, you pay for a product, you pay the courier fee...